Educational Work Plan

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Sherm1111

Educational Work Plan

Post by Sherm1111 »

I am filling out all of these documents and I have come up to the Educational Work Plan. Are they wanting to know all of the classes and the exact time I will be taking them? I am a Freshman and have no clue what my senior year will look like. How flexible is this document for future reference if I just put some potential classes down?

Smarties

Re: Educational Work Plan

Post by Smarties »

It’s super flexible. Just make sure each semester has the minimum full time credit hours needed (undergrad is usually 12 min), and be sure to put a summer semester with your internship listed. Even if you don’t get academic credit for the internship! They made me go back in and add summer semesters.

You’ll be able to update it as things become more certain.

Sherm1111

Post by Sherm1111 »

Smarties wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:48 am
It’s super flexible. Just make sure each semester has the minimum full time credit hours needed (undergrad is usually 12 min), and be sure to put a summer semester with your internship listed. Even if you don’t get academic credit for the internship! They made me go back in and add summer semesters.

You’ll be able to update it as things become more certain.
Ok great thank you. Like I said I am a freshman and classes that I have planned usually change between each time I have to choose classes (I'm on a quarter system).

Guesttt

Post by Guesttt »

New Scholar cohort 2021 here.
How often can we update the Educational Work Plan?

Also do we still need to list the Community College courses & AP credits that will get credited to my University?