General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
RachelB

Form Discussion

Post by RachelB »

Questions on forms?

RachelB

Re: Form Discussion

Post by RachelB »

I saw in the participant handbook that we are assigned mentors. Has anyone been assigned one yet or will that happen later?

Post by Guest »

the only person that they told me about in the forms is my POC

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what to put under Type of Award on the participant profile?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Does anyone know what to put under Type of Award on the participant profile?
You should probably read through the handbook.. (Retention means you already work for the government and are being "retained")

Post by Guest »

I have read through the handbook. I didn't realize that it meant retention or recruitment there seeing as there is no prompt to select recruitment or retention. I was unsure of what it meant by the "type" of the award. Thank you for your help.
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Does anyone know what to put under Type of Award on the participant profile?
You should probably read through the handbook.. (Retention means you already work for the government and are being "retained")

Post by Guest »

^ I don't know if you know, but they updated the Participant profile and you can edit it online now. It also has the different items to choose from (i.e. it lists retention and recruitment and you just put a check mark next to the one that pertains to you).

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:^ I don't know if you know, but they updated the Participant profile and you can edit it online now. It also has the different items to choose from (i.e. it lists retention and recruitment and you just put a check mark next to the one that pertains to you).
Thanks, I didn't know that. I printed the paperwork off to begin with and have been working on it by hand since. Thanks again.