Award Acceptance Documents Help

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Award Acceptance Documents Help

Post by Guest »

I just received my award and am filling out the necessary paperwork. I was wondering if there were any good resources on how to fill out the forms (examples of completed forms, step by step information, FAQ, etc.)? Thank you for the help.

guest1

Re: Award Acceptance Documents Help

Post by guest1 »

my documents are no longer showing on the website, is anyone having the same problem. I still have the Award overview on there, just that I can't access the documents.
Do I need to accept the offer first in order to view the documents ? because I wanted to read the documents before I accepted

Guest_CU

Post by Guest_CU »

guest1 wrote:my documents are no longer showing on the website, is anyone having the same problem. I still have the Award overview on there, just that I can't access the documents.
Do I need to accept the offer first in order to view the documents ? because I wanted to read the documents before I accepted
I'm getting the same thing....

Post by Guest »

You can still download them from the manage document award tab by clicking on the name on the document

SMART-ish

Post by SMART-ish »

Guest wrote:You can still download them from the manage document award tab by clicking on the name on the document
I'm having the same issue as others and there is no document management tab...

Confused

Post by Confused »

The documents are showing up for me but I am confused about the Form 612. First of all, the form says that it is an "Optional Application". Assuming that it must be completed anyway, it asks for an "Announcement Number" that I'm unsure about. Anybody have further information on this document?

Thanks

amath

Post by amath »

Do you have to select that you intend to accept your award before you can see the documents?

Post by GuesT »

Guest_CU wrote:
guest1 wrote:my documents are no longer showing on the website, is anyone having the same problem. I still have the Award overview on there, just that I can't access the documents.
I'm getting the same thing....
I too am having the same issue and it worries me.

Guest0101

Post by Guest0101 »

You must accept the award before being able to view documents. Don't worry though. You do not have to really officially accept the scholarship until after you have visited your facility. At that point you need to make the final decision if you are truly willing to make the commitment

SMART-ish

Post by SMART-ish »

Guest0101 wrote:You must accept the award before being able to view documents. Don't worry though. You do not have to really officially accept the scholarship until after you have visited your facility. At that point you need to make the final decision if you are truly willing to make the commitment
Thanks! This worked for me. Weird though that I could see them the first night without accepting then they went away.