new forum for phase 2?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
engineergirl

new forum for phase 2?

Post by engineergirl »

Hey mods/admins, can we add a new forum for recipients who are finished with phase 1, moving into or completing their phase 2? I feel like the process for converting recipients to phase 2 gov't employees is more confusing than the application to recipient process and deserves its own separate forum.

NotLikely

Re: new forum for phase 2?

Post by NotLikely »

I just took a quick look, and the last time a Mod or Admin was logged in was February of this year, so if they even see this, you'll probably be waiting a while. It'd be nice if we could find a way to set up a separate, internal/private forum that only those who were confirmed to be from SMART and in Phase II could be a part of.

Chris Moulder

Re: new forum for phase 2?

Post by Chris Moulder »

I check the site more often than that, I just don't login.

Not sure about another forum. There aren't that many posts as it is, and the search works somewhat decently. Everyone is free to try to start a thread for their cohort or transition year; I'd be happy to sticky something like that.

I think a private forum would be great except that there is no way I have the time to manage it, and I don't know how I could confirm people yet also prevent smart from trying to get in.