Waiting is killing me!!!!

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
Kleff

Waiting is killing me!!!!

Post by Kleff »

Oh my gosh!!! This waiting is killing my brain cells. I don't even know how many cells are left even as I write this post lol. Does anyone know when the award announcement will be made? I did get an email from a SF that they have selected and recommended me as one of their sponsored students. But that apparently doesn't really guarantee anything.. Holly cow!!!!!
Oh by the way, has anyone worked for USAISEC as a smart student ? Need more insight please folks.

Re: Waiting is killing me!!!!

Post by guest »

Kleff wrote:Oh my gosh!!! This waiting is killing my brain cells. I don't even know how many cells are left even as I write this post lol. Does anyone know when the award announcement will be made? I did get an email from a SF that they have selected and recommended me as one of their sponsored students. But that apparently doesn't really guarantee anything.. Holly cow!!!!!
Oh by the way, has anyone worked for USAISEC as a smart student ? Need more insight please folks.
I would suggest glancing at other threads before you post. Your first question might put people off before they read your second question. The best guess anyone on this site has about award announcements is the 22nd of April, plus or minus a day or two.

I don't have an answer for your second question.

Are there mods on this site? There are so many repeated questions here it gets confusing.

Kleff

Post by Kleff »

guest wrote:
Kleff wrote:Oh my gosh!!! This waiting is killing my brain cells. I don't even know how many cells are left even as I write this post lol. Does anyone know when the award announcement will be made? I did get an email from a SF that they have selected and recommended me as one of their sponsored students. But that apparently doesn't really guarantee anything.. Holly cow!!!!!
I would suggest glancing at other threads before you post. Your first question might put people off before they read your second question. The best guess anyone on this site has about award announcements is the 22nd of April, plus or minus a day or two.

I don't have an answer for your second question.

Are there mods on this site? There are so many repeated questions here it gets confusing.
Dude, people ask questions when they are anxious about stuff. It's as simple as that. I guess we are all on this forum because we care so much about the progress or status of our applications. You don't expect people to go through every single post on here to answer their questions. It's either you help with an answer or you let it slide.

superguest

Post by superguest »

kleff, what were you thinking? that this forum was for general questions and the application? tisk tisk it is only for NEW general questions....haha

yeah it looks like we are all just going to stew in our anxious thoughts for a while. my fingers are getting pruney.

rejected

Post by rejected »

Hey all, just got a notification from ASEE saying that I did not receive an award for the 2015 cycle. Best of luck to those of you who received the award this year. Congrats. The award notifications have gone out for the 2015 year. Guess I'll reapply next year.

user255

Post by user255 »

I didn't get it either.

Applied for Aerospace as a PhD student.

rejected

Post by rejected »

Aerospace undergrad student. Guess we'll apply next year...

joshcb15n

Post by joshcb15n »

3rd year graduate microbiology student. Got rejected kind of sucks because was probably last time can apply and really wanted this for the career opportunity.