Around when will semi-finalist notifications be sent?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Around when will semi-finalist notifications be sent?

Post by guest »

Hi, I was just wondering around when notifications for semi-finalists are usually sent or if anyone has already received their notifications for this year,

Thanks!

Re: Around when will semi-finalist notifications be sent?

Post by Guest »

Just got my notification a few minutes ago

tips1660

Post by tips1660 »

I as well

Post by Guest »

Looks like they're on top of things. Hopefully they remember to pay us current scholars this month.

GuestN

Post by GuestN »

Got mine today as well. Rejected, but glad that they still send notifications even to those who don't get to the next stage. Saves me the next month of wondering.

Guest652879541

Post by Guest652879541 »

I received mine today too. Is this really the semifinalist section? If so, what do we expect next? Phone interviews, etc? I'm a little nervous now.

Petrosidius

Post by Petrosidius »

I got mine today? Does anyone know what this means in terms of probability of of receiving the award?

Post by Guest »

I haven't received anything. Not even a rejection. Anyone know why this might be?

lagares7

Post by lagares7 »

Got mine yesterday! Made it to the semi-finals!!

tips1660

Post by tips1660 »

No clue why you didn't receive anything, but I read on older posts that in 2011 the chances of being selected as a finalist was around 20% after making it to semi finals. Assuming that upward trend has been going up since then it could be anywhere from 30-40% now though the program has stopped reporting data so that could just be wishful thinking.

Phone interviews should be starting soon?