2 interviews with different facilities

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
Guest12

2 interviews with different facilities

Post by Guest12 »

I have 2 interviews with 2 different facilities. Interviewed with the first facility 2 weeks ago. Thought it went well and they said reach out if I had questions during the next step. Now last week I got an email from another facility and have an interview with them on Tuesday. Not sure if multiple facility interviews are normal.

CuriousApplicant

Re: 2 interviews with different facilities

Post by CuriousApplicant »

Jealous with envy over here :) I haven't heard a thing.

May I ask, which discipline are you going for? I'm trying to get a feel for what they are looking for. I'm in aerospace myself.
Has it just been these two interviews for you or others previously?

But yes, to answer your questions, multiple interviews are not uncommon, so it seems you're sitting pretty my friend.

Guest12

Post by Guest12 »

Computer science. First one was looking for coding and testing. I interned a summer for a company and did testing for them.

Just these 2 interviews. Didn’t hear anything till the first week of February. First facility was lower on my list. The one I am interviewing with on Tuesday was my top choice.

CuriousApplicant

Post by CuriousApplicant »

Ah well that's awesome, best of luck to ya!! Thanks for the info

TDawg

Post by TDawg »

I was also interviewed by two different SFs, and I think they went well.
I don't think that it is super common; however, if your preferred SFs are looking for your major/discipline it could have increased your odds of getting interviewed. I am anxiously awaiting more info! Best of luck!!!