Master's Degree

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
Guest2

Master's Degree

Post by Guest2 »

Are there any others out there applying with Master's degrees?
I'm just trying to see if I'm in a minority.

My degree is also in Physics.

Lastly (half jokingly) are there any other repeat applicants out there emotionally, and physically drained as much as I am?

very respectfully,

MrPickles

Re: Master's Degree

Post by MrPickles »

Hi,

I will be a first year Master's student in 2012. On college confidential the majority of people in the SMART thread seem to be undergrads but I don't know if the applicants at CC represent a biased sample or not. There are more undergrads than there are grads so I would think that there would be more undergrads applying than the number of grads applying. Good luck to you.

Post by Guest »

I got the award this year and at orientation it seemed to be about 50-50 between grad students and undergrads. I don't really know the break down between masters and PhDs.

xkcd13

Post by xkcd13 »

Someone else posted this the other day. It shows the number of undergrad, masters, and phd applicants from last year.

http://www.me.vt.edu/academic_programs/ ... 0AWARD.pdf

Deny009

Post by Deny009 »

My cousin has his master degree from Thunderbird laureate partnership school. Does it make any difference? Can he still be part of this?

WesternOverseas001

Post by WesternOverseas001 »

I am going to pursue retail management study in New Zealand and I am going to attain my Master's degree. I am super-excited to experience my dreamy career at dreamy place.

Post by Guest »

looks like bots are in this thread... the last two posts have been pretty off topic and boil down to pushy advertisements.