CHECK SMARTS WEBSITE! Login!

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

CHECK SMARTS WEBSITE! Login!

Post by Guest »

I logged in and it told me I was awarded! Good luck to everyone!

Re: CHECK SMARTS WEBSITE! Login!

Post by Guest »

I swear to god if this is an April Fools joke

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!! Sorry, kinda excited. :) good luck to all

Post by Guest »

Where did you go on the page?? Maybe this means I didn't get it lol, it just looks like it did when we submitted.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

I think you need to go to smart.asee.org/award enter your creds and it will say whether or not you have received an award.

Post by Guest »

Mine seems to be very determined that my password (which I finally reset just now) is still wrong grr

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

Good luck!!

UMN2019

Post by UMN2019 »

Either I didn't get it and thats why my correct login information isn't working or this is a bunch of Bullsh*t

Post by Guest »

Oh you too with the login thing? Dunno what's up. I'll check again tomorrow. I actually just got the NDSEG and they use the exact same portal system so maybe that's what it means.

UMN2019

Post by UMN2019 »

Guest wrote:Oh you too with the login thing? Dunno what's up. I'll check again tomorrow. I actually just got the NDSEG and they use the exact same portal system so maybe that's what it means.
What do you mean you just got the NDSEG? And what does that mean do you think? I didn't apply for the NDSEG.

Post by Guest »

I can't log in. I'm worried that means I didn't get it

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

I'm not sure how the login portal works. I do know that I did receive a SMART award, cover letter and all. Maybe email notifications will go out later today. Or so many people may be loggingredients in that the server is getting swamped. Still, I think we can confirm that award letters have gone out today.

Post by Guest »

I just received my NDSEG offer. NDSEG is also administered by ASEE. They use the exact same portal system. So if I could log in to my NDSEG accont and see the award offer, but I can't log into SMART, then maybe that means we didn't get SMART. OP could log into SMART and received their award so that certainly adds to the idea I suppose. Either way, let's just wait a while before coming to any conclusions.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I can't log in. I'm worried that means I didn't get it
Same here... Still no email from SMART. Just gotta keep hoping and waiting until that email comes I guess.

Post by Guest »

Has only one person been able to log in?

Hopeful

Post by Hopeful »

I can log in but it doesn't look any different

Post by Guest »

Hopeful wrote:I can log in but it doesn't look any different
go to https://smart.asee.org/award

Anon011011

Post by Anon011011 »

YESSSS !!!!!!

Got it !!!!!

Go to : smart.asee.org/award and login. Your award information should be there
This is what you'll find..
"" Award Overview

Congratulations! The Department of Defense is pleased to offer you a scholarship under the Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Defense Education Program. The offer of award will expire on April 23, 2016. After careful review of all documents please indicate your intention to accept or decline your SMART Scholarship offer below. If you wish to accept this award, please complete the Acceptance Section and complete and submit the required award documents found on the left of this page. Please pay close attention to the due dates for these requested materials.

If you wish to decline this award, please complete the Declination Section, as well as provide a brief reason for declination.

Should any of your award information be incorrect, please immediately complete the Award Adjustment Section found here. Changes to the terms of this award must be accepted by the DoD, may affect your award status, and will require issuance of a new award.

Please complete all required documents found below and submit them through mail to ASEE no later than April 23, 2016 as per the instructions given in your Award Cover Letter.

Sponsoring Facility: Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic
Sponsoring Facility Acronym: SSC-LANT
Grad Date: May 2018
Intention to Accept

Yes, I do intend to accept my SMART Scholarship offer. I understand that I must still mail my official acceptance documents by the deadline listed above to confirm my award.

No, I do not accept my SMART Scholarship offer. (Please provide a reason below as to why you wish to decline.)

Reason for declination: """
Good Luck to all :)
Last edited by Anon011011 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hopeful

Post by Hopeful »

oh... no dice :(

Hopeful

Post by Hopeful »

Do they announce them in alphabetical order?

Post by Guest »

Hopeful wrote:Do they announce them in alphabetical order?
what do you mean? Are they just adding them as they go down the list of people or places?

Post by Guest »

Hopeful wrote:Do they announce them in alphabetical order?
Hoping this is the case, and that they're just going down the list doing each person one-by-one.

Post by guest »

Yea, I'd be curious to know what the last names of those who could login is……..otherwise, if we can't login, I guess we're done

UMN2019

Post by UMN2019 »

Anon011011 wrote:YESSSS !!!!!!

Got it !!!!!

Go to : smart.asee.org/award and login. Your award information should be there
This is what you'll find..
Have you received an email from SMART confirming this as well?

Hopeful

Post by Hopeful »

Yeah I'm a 'W' so I really hope they're going by name-- I really need this