Find out tomorrow?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Find out tomorrow?

Post by Guest »

Anyone think there's a likely chance we find out tomorrow!? :)

Re: Find out tomorrow?

Post by Guest »

I almost hope not, just because the stress is getting to me.

anon123

Post by anon123 »

I really hope they let us know tomorrow or even Friday. The anxiety is killing me lol

Post by Guest »

I'd put the odds at 30% for tomorrow or Friday. The fact that the budget hasn't been passed yet and that it isn't May yet make me think it will be later, but the database shenanigans indicate otherwise.

Post by guest »

The last email SMART sent out said "by the beginning of May" so that makes me think this Thursday or Friday.

Probs

Post by Probs »

I think by saying "beginning of May" their intentions may be to get the awards out slightly before May to avoid the bombardment of calls and emails when May finally arrives.

Guest147

Post by Guest147 »

If they say "by the beginning of May," that means anytime within the first couple of weeks of May if they're on schedule. And it's perfectly likely that they'll end up being later, given political shenanigans (though I think the database shenanigans might be some indication that they're on schedule).

Guast

Post by Guast »

There won't be a government shutdown. Congress is doing everything it can to avoid it, and both parties are making good compromises to come to an agreement. I feel that this week/next week would be a good time frame.