Phase 3

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
coxj1232

Phase 3

Post by coxj1232 »

Does anyone have feedback on how things work out when transitioning from Phase 2 to Phase 3? I am the very end of Phase 2, and I am so eager to leave the program, but I am unsure how the exit goes. Can you leave on the anniversary of your start date, or at the end of the pay period that encompasses your anniversary? Do you sign paper work acknowledging your payback...etc?

Re: Phase 3

Post by Guest »

Have you tried emailing SMART? They usually reply to me very quickly.

CMMMM

Post by CMMMM »

A co-worker of mine waited a month and heard nothing from the office. He emailed them and received a letter similar to what they email when you start Phase 2 (just a form letter with nothing for him to sign). Congrats on being finished with the program! I plan to leave as soon as my commitment is finished, too.

coxj1232

Post by coxj1232 »

I haven't emailed SMART about this particular question. I had communicated with them about what happens when you leave the program early, and they told me they couldn't provide me with any information about that. I assumed this would be the same situation since they don't seem too interested in facilitating an exit from the program.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

coxj1232 wrote:Does anyone have feedback on how things work out when transitioning from Phase 2 to Phase 3? I am the very end of Phase 2, and I am so eager to leave the program, but I am unsure how the exit goes. Can you leave on the anniversary of your start date, or at the end of the pay period that encompasses your anniversary? Do you sign paper work acknowledging your payback...etc?
Hi, would you mind sharing why you're so eager to leave? Just interested in the program and curious. Thanks!