Phase 1 report

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
yikes

Phase 1 report

Post by yikes »

hey guys so i messed up and forgot to submit my phase 1 report. i got an email saying that if I didnt do it by July 1, i would be placed in a state of noncompliance. I tried getting it through today but the website is having issues. Does anyone know what will happen? Am i going to get kicked out?? HELP

malarious

Re: Phase 1 report

Post by malarious »

Noncompliance is usually probation. They will send an email saying you are in noncompliance and tell you to get back in compliance. Send the form to the e-mail and note that site was not functioning.

guest33

Post by guest33 »

yikes wrote:hey guys so i messed up and forgot to submit my phase 1 report. i got an email saying that if I didnt do it by July 1, i would be placed in a state of noncompliance. I tried getting it through today but the website is having issues. Does anyone know what will happen? Am i going to get kicked out?? HELP
Email the report to the SMART email

NoOneCares

Post by NoOneCares »

yikes wrote:hey guys so i messed up and forgot to submit my phase 1 report. i got an email saying that if I didnt do it by July 1, i would be placed in a state of noncompliance. I tried getting it through today but the website is having issues. Does anyone know what will happen? Am i going to get kicked out?? HELP
Last year I didn’t submit mine until August and literally nothing happened. No probation -.. nothing.

What seems like a huge deal to us is nominal to the coordinators.