contacting employer for apartment

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
apartmentreference

contacting employer for apartment

Post by apartmentreference »

Hi everyone- does anyone know what number and email we should use for current employer when applying for an apartment? Thanks!

Re: contacting employer for apartment

Post by Guest »

apartmentreference wrote:Hi everyone- does anyone know what number and email we should use for current employer when applying for an apartment? Thanks!
What do you mean?

lolol

Post by lolol »

apartmentreference wrote:Hi everyone- does anyone know what number and email we should use for current employer when applying for an apartment? Thanks!
How would anyone besides you know that....
There are literally thousands of DoD groups, I have no idea what your specific one is

coolgelo

Post by coolgelo »

He probably is wondering what to put when in Phase 1. I don't think you would put your SF because you aren't actually a Federal Employee until Phase 2. So, I would assume you would put yourself as an independent contractor with LMI/DOD SMART program as source of income. Probably good to ask SMART too just to be sure.

Xristos_317

Post by Xristos_317 »

I just listed my occupation as Student and my Employer as the SMART Scholarship. I wasn't ever asked for anything more than that.

Post by Guest »

In the past (when I was in Phase I), I listed Intern and included the contact information for the HR representative who was reaching out to me for preparing for the internship.