Site visit report

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Sitevisitperson

Site visit report

Post by Sitevisitperson »

Does anyone know where the site visit report form is? I see where to turn it in but not where to fill it out... thanks

Awardee

Re: Site visit report

Post by Awardee »

I found mine connected with one of the other documents (I think the handbook in my case but I don't remember and it's not there after looking again). Try going into the forms view and just click on everything until you find it. Or an easier method is to contact SMART and ask for the form.

Best of luck

Post by Guest »

I am currently filling out the site visit report, however, I do not know what they mean by sponsoring service. Does anyone know what to put down for this?

EEGuy

Post by EEGuy »

It means the DOD branch such as the Army, Navy, or Air Force that is sponsoring you.

asdflasdf

Post by asdflasdf »

Anyone know where to find the site visit report? I still don't see it after attending site visit.

User01

Post by User01 »

Awardee wrote:I found mine connected with one of the other documents (I think the handbook in my case but I don't remember and it's not there after looking again). Try going into the forms view and just click on everything until you find it. Or an easier method is to contact SMART and ask for the form.

Best of luck
This should help.

Guesty

Post by Guesty »

The Site Visit form is emailed directly to you from the SC at your SF. It is not available in your Documents on the portal. If you haven't received it, request it.