Interviews

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Interviews

Postby guest665 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:08 am

Is it bad if we did not get a call interview? Do they leave voicemails if we missed the call?

Thanks!
guest665

Re: Interviews

Postby irenea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:39 pm

My understanding (which was confirmed on my interview), is that it's not uncommon for SF to not notify candidates that they're selecting them for sponsorship with their facility (re: recommending them for the scholarship).
irenea

Postby guest665 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Okay, thank you for the clarification. I read in another thread that some people where chosen even though they never got the interview.
guest665

Postby kbl2017 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:32 am

there are definitely people who didn't get notified last year. This forum isn't a very big sample pool so I can't give you a percent but it seemed fairly high.
kbl2017

Postby jackthelad » Fri May 11, 2018 11:23 am

Apparently they're acting so and it's weird at some level
jackthelad

Return to General Questions and the Application