Finished Awarding?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
Guestttt

Finished Awarding?

Post by Guestttt »

Does anyone know if they are finished making awards? I spoke with the guy who interviewed me, and he didn't know much about their facilities' SMART selection for this year.

Could it be delayed based on when the facility sends who they want to sponsor in?

littlehope

Re: Finished Awarding?

Post by littlehope »

I am pretty sure they finished the "rounds" of awards because they have started calling people to potentially give out "extra" awards after the first round of applicants acceptance due date passed. The second "round" of awardees have till this Sunday to accept or deny so I would imagine after then they will give out a couple more.

shocked

Post by shocked »

Keep hope alive! I just got an award letter this afternoon!

shocked2

Post by shocked2 »

Haven't received an official email, but got a text from the guy who interviewed me and it now lets me into the award portal! Nice little surprise!

Pseudo

Post by Pseudo »

I just got my award letter in the email for the Army Cyber Command in MD. I was interviewed on Monday. I am very surprised, I thought I was out of the running! I even applied to transfer to Uni of Pittsburgh.

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

My SF extended three more offers at the beginning of last week - I assume that there were a few more that declined the scholarship after visiting so they may be offering more still. Our report was due the 18th of june.