Form Questions

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
guest-guest

Form Questions

Post by guest-guest »

I had some questions about the forms that we have to turn in.

1. For the Direct Deposit form, I am connecting it to a checking account. The form itself says to mail it, but the award portal says to upload it. Would it be acceptable for me to scan the document and the check and turn that in online?

2. I messed up my W-9 but I cannot resubmit it as the help desk has not responded. Should I just wait until Monday to call and have them open up the submission again?

3. How can I know for certain that my transcript was received? Should I call to confirm?

Thanks!

kbl2017

Re: Form Questions

Post by kbl2017 »

for direct deposit you shouldn't need anything other than q scanned copy of the form. That's what I did and my travel stipend went through no trouble. Just make sure you have the right routing numbers etc.

For the W9 email it to the help desk as an attachment. It should say on the document portal what to put in the subject line etc. I don't think it will update on the portal though.

No one has a transcript that says it was successfully uploaded. I don't think they have gone through them yet so I would not worry about it.

Post by Guest »

My transcript was received. It's under "Award Document Status" and it says "2016 2017 Academic Year Transcript" with a green check mark next to it.

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

Mine hasn't been posted on the awards site but I know they received it. They're not due until July 1st and replied that they are uploading them to the portal in batches.