Form 612

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
GuestNH

Form 612

Post by GuestNH »

I am filling out for 612, the optional application for federal employment. I do not know a lot of the information like the job title in the announcement or grade applying for. Do I have to fill this out? If i do, where do I find this information?

Re: Form 612

Post by Guest »

GuestNH wrote:I am filling out for 612, the optional application for federal employment. I do not know a lot of the information like the job title in the announcement or grade applying for. Do I have to fill this out? If i do, where do I find this information?
Someone asked SMART in an earlier thread. For Job Title in Announcement put "SMART Scholarship". For "Grades applying for" put NA and for Announcement Number put NA.

SaturdayNightFever

Post by SaturdayNightFever »

On the 612 form what are you putting in Section F for question 4? "No" would indicate I'm not eligible and I don't know what "yes" means. I feel like I shouldn't click either. Also, how seriously are you guys filling out the resume part of it? Seems a bit redundant to the SMART application.

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

SaturdayNightFever wrote:On the 612 form what are you putting in Section F for question 4? "No" would indicate I'm not eligible and I don't know what "yes" means. I feel like I shouldn't click either. Also, how seriously are you guys filling out the resume part of it? Seems a bit redundant to the SMART application.
Assuming you were never a civil employee before leave it blank!