Feb Stipend

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Feb Stipend

Post by Guest »

Do you think we'll get paid tomorrow? I have a bad feeling :(

Re: Feb Stipend

Post by guest »

I don't see anything in my account yet. Anyone else?

Post by guest »

I was not paid.

Post by Guest »

I can see it pending in my account for Monday.

Post by Guest »

I believe you jinxed us. Smh I don't see anything either

guestagain

Post by guestagain »

Womp.

Post by guest »

I can see it pending now. Thanks!

MC_EE

Post by MC_EE »

Anyone else get double-paid? I got a wire transfer and a direct deposit.

Post by Guest »

can anyone answer me this question pease ?
Hello,
This questions is for you scholars that have already been accepted in the SMART schoolarship program. I am courious on how the proces works. Recently I recieved a e-mail stating that I passed the first phase and my information will go to sponsoring facilities. I ask you guys that have been accepted, how was the process ater that ? How is the interview by the sponsoring facilities? anything you guys can add about the process will be gratly appriciated. Thank you.

Post by Guest »

MC_EE wrote:Anyone else get double-paid? I got a wire transfer and a direct deposit.
Yes, I got double paid as well. I just noticed it. What the heck is going on over there?

GuestIsDumb

Post by GuestIsDumb »

Guest wrote:can anyone answer me this question pease ?
Hello,
This questions is for you scholars that have already been accepted in the SMART schoolarship program. I am courious on how the proces works. Recently I recieved a e-mail stating that I passed the first phase and my information will go to sponsoring facilities. I ask you guys that have been accepted, how was the process ater that ? How is the interview by the sponsoring facilities? anything you guys can add about the process will be gratly appriciated. Thank you.
This thread is about our stipend, not a question that has been answered multiple times. It'd also help if you knew how to spell and use grammar.

Post by Guest »

They paid me this morning and then took back the money :(