Retention Candidates Pay

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
InfoAboutSmart

Retention Candidates Pay

Post by InfoAboutSmart »

I know a lot of people in these forums are Recruitment candidates, but I was curious if there were any Retention candidates that have already returned back to your SF. When you returned, did they give you any time before returning to the SF? Also, did they bump you in pay like you expected?

chrismusaf

Re: Retention Candidates Pay

Post by chrismusaf »

I'm a rentention candidate waiting to see if I made the final cut. The SF who contacted me told me they had no idea how the pay worked for rentention. I thought it might work like safe pay or maybe just hoping. The SF also said they had to submit final decisions by April 11th, but that may have been that particular base's deadline.

InfoAboutSmart

Re: Retention Candidates Pay

Post by InfoAboutSmart »

Yeah, they definitely seem to run slow. I know that I will be returning to my SF, however, I asked months ago whether they planned on allowing extra time before my return and what to expect about my pay, but they have been dragging their heels on answering. Mostly, I just want to have an idea on whether I can expect to be paid higher as I was told I would be from the beginning.