Official Offer Letter

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Hurry_Up_And_Wait

Official Offer Letter

Post by Hurry_Up_And_Wait »

Has any one received a formal offer letter from their SF yet. I've turned in all my paperwork back in February and I am still waiting. I'm due to graduate here in a few weeks.

I'm sitting on another offer that I don't want to turn down until my SF gives me a definite offer.

laskdjf

Re: Official Offer Letter

Post by laskdjf »

I am also graduating in a few weeks and I haven't received an offer letter. However, I have been in close contact with HR at my SF and they said an offer letter can't be issued until all of the job requirements are filled (i.e. receiving the diploma). They also told me there should be forms SMART sends out upon graduation that helps with the transition to phase 2. I would say the best thing you can do is to be in contact with your SF for security clearance issues, an updated resume, and clarification on the timeline. I hope this helps!

smartwife

Re: Official Offer Letter

Post by smartwife »

Your SF can process an offer letter once your registrar's office sends an official letter saying you have completed all graduation requirements. You also have to stay on top of them to get things done. My hubby was just given paperwork for moving, etc. I guess they are slammed right now with all the new hire employees, but just keep calling them to get things moving. Good luck!