Repayment

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Repayment

Postby concerned_SMART » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:19 am

Hello All,

I know that some of you are in the same boat I am. Whether it's withdrawing during Phase I due a furloughed offer upon your due date for graduation or withdrawing from Phase II for various reasons.

I have read on here that a handbook/newsletter (not really sure because I haven't received one) stated that they would begin repayment in 2014. Just wanted to start a thread for people to post anything their SF or CA has told them about repayment or potential release from repayment due to circumstances (such as the furlough, etc.).
concerned_SMART

Re: Repayment

Postby Ed_Mo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Has anyone received repayment plan?
Ed_Mo

Re: Repayment

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Ed_Mo wrote:Has anyone received repayment plan?

No did you ever get one?

Return to Recipients