SMART Students Interested in Awesome vacation

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
ACEIT

SMART Students Interested in Awesome vacation

Post by ACEIT »

Any SMART students interested in doing some far-fetched vacation sometime during this school year? I'm finishing up my last year of graduate school and I'm pretty flexible time wise on vacations. I can arrange my schedule to almost be anywhere anytime.
I mean for students we got a FUCK TON of extra spending cash and I wanna live it up before I start boring Phase 2 and "real life". All my friends here are normal college kids with no money. These are my tenative ideas

1. Rent a sailing nice catamaran in the Virgin Islands and island hop for a week or two during christmas break or spring break timeframe

2. Packback around Europe during christmas break or spring break and go to places like UK, France, Germany. I have friends from work and childhood who have moved to these areas so we could have free places to stay.

3. Australia/New Zealand same time period as others want to revisit the gold coast, sydney and great barrier reefs.

I'm open for other ideas and timeframes. Please take complaints about not having money and hardship elsewhere because I don't give a fuck!

Re: SMART Students Interested in Awesome vacation

Post by Guest »

I don't think anyone wants to go with you. Maybe if you didn't swear so much...

Nunya

Post by Nunya »

Do not feed the troll.

ACEIT

Post by ACEIT »

I know where you live Ms. Alexananderia!

Wagner

Post by Wagner »

Guest wrote:I don't think anyone wants to go with you. Maybe if you didn't swear so much...
Hehe....you're going to work for the military. Better get used to a whole different atmosphere that includes quite a lot of swearing. It's really nothing like the civilian world. Hell, one of my reviews, my CWO said something to the effect of "Long story short, you're doing f*cking amazing - keep it up."

[Source: 2yrs as a GS in a division where I'm the only civilian]