Award Page

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Award Page

Post by Guest »

Does anybody's July stipend appear on the award page? I've been checking this religiously since the last pay issue earlier this year. It usually shows up by now ... and hasn't this time.

Re: Award Page

Post by Guest »

Please if someone else could check that would be great. I just want to make sure it's not just me.

Post by Guest »

Mine has not shown up on the award page yet either. When I emailed about it not showing and asking if we were going to have another problem I got the below response.

"Your July stipend in the amount of $xxxx is currently being processed, and will be reflected in your payment history once the payment is submitted on July 19th."

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Mine has not shown up on the award page yet either. When I emailed about it not showing and asking if we were going to have another problem I got the below response.

"Your July stipend in the amount of $xxxx is currently being processed, and will be reflected in your payment history once the payment is submitted on July 19th."
Thanks for checking as well as emailing :)

I guess this is a change in procedure for them along with adding the content to the award page.