Stipend late again?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Guest4213

Stipend late again?

Post by Guest4213 »

Am I just losing my mind or was our stipend payment supposed to show up today? I just checked my account and the payment hasn't gone in. This is the 3rd Friday so I don't see what the issue could be. I hope this is just a temporary setback because I can't wait for another 2 weeks to get my payment.

Re: Stipend late again?

Post by Guest »

Mine went through this morning.

Mo Money

Post by Mo Money »

I got my stipend as well as a 1/3 of my internship support payments ($4800).

Guest4213

Post by Guest4213 »

Ha! Ok well of course as soon as I posted this I checked again and the stipend as well as my internship support was there. Sorry for the false alarm!

Jose47

Post by Jose47 »

Mine still hasn't been deposited...

superskbman

Post by superskbman »

Just checked mine, and yep no deposit either...
Read my Blog at www.FamVestor.com

Learn about creating Passive Income, Being Frugal, Living Optimalisticaly, and designing a wholesome lifestyle all for the purpose of Investing in your Family.

Post by Guest »

mine showed with the 1/3 ISP.

Post by Guest »

For those who got some ISP, do your internships start within the next 30 days?

empty

Post by empty »

Deposited and yes, start in May.

Guest22

Post by Guest22 »

My internship starts may 7th and I did not receive any ISP funding

Post by Guest »

empty wrote:Deposited and yes, start in May.
Empty, did you get some kind of documentation stating how much ISP and when it will get paid?

RPI CSE

Post by RPI CSE »

My monthly and ISP are both in. I start late May. I also got all of my paperwork in for the ISP and I did not receive any feedback or confirmations on it.

jramcam

Post by jramcam »

I received my monthly stipend but no ISP yet, it must be because I turned in my Internship Travel Request Form right on the deadline.

empty

Post by empty »

I know they are backlogged on the ISP stuff because of the late changes (ie. our VICTORY!).

I have paperwork stating the ISP payments and dates from my CA. It may be because I filed my ISP paperwork before we were able to get our full ISP recovered.

In general, I have a feeling the SPO is swamped with all of the changes/corrections between the ISP and CAC stuff.

I've also been wondering whether they have one less staff member than they did this time a year ago. Do people remember getting the e-mail about possible changes in who your CA is? I wonder if their staff is diminished as well. As much as I'm not happy with the ordeal with our ISP change/eventual victory, I think the SPO is working very hard to put everything through and just has too much on their plate.