Missing first payment?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
rjbritt

Missing first payment?

Post by rjbritt »

Has anyone else just not received their payment yet? Kinda worried, but hoping it goes through on Monday.

guest2011

Re: Missing first payment?

Post by guest2011 »

Yes, I too have not received my payment. I talked to them and they said it went through to my bank but my bank must not have put it through. I dont believe that though as I have had two jobs with direct deposit and I received my deposit precisely on time. Plus I saw another person on here with my bank had theirs go through. Im completely confused and very worried, Im sure most of us are counting on this money.

empty

Post by empty »

I would make sure the tracking/account numbers that they have are correct. If they aren't that can make things take a little longer.

guest2011

Post by guest2011 »

Already did, they said the bank would have kicked it back if the social and the account number didn't match. And ASEE never saw a kick back.

rjbritt

Post by rjbritt »

That's what I was just double checking myself. My bank isn't showing anything to come down today. Hopefully, once the CAs get in their office, I can get it figured out.

guest2011

Post by guest2011 »

Did yours get fixed? Mine still never went through.

rjbritt

Post by rjbritt »

I talked with my CA who talked with ASEE, and they found out that I had made a mistake on the form that I sent in.I miswrote my account number on the sheet that I sent in and they never looked at the backup (the equivalent of the voided check, I just sent in an official notice from my bank). As they had not returned the money, ASEE said the bank was trying to figure it out on their own. I'm guessing its correct now since my bank deposited my money this morning. I'd talk to your CA, and I would definitely make sure your CA tells ASEE that its time sensitive. I hope everything works out for you and that its something that can be fixed easily.

rjbritt

Post by rjbritt »

@guest2011,

Have you ever figured out what happened with yours?