General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Yo Mom

Orientation Reimbursement

Post by Yo Mom »

Has anyone gotten their refund yet?

empty

Re: Orientation Reimbursement

Post by empty »

I expect we'll get it in with the lump sum of stipend+books+orientation reimbursement.

If we don't get it all this Friday, I'll probably check with the CA.

jramcam

Post by jramcam »

I received mine on August 8.

fish

Post by fish »

doesn't it depend on when you submitted the claim?

empty

Post by empty »

I suppose we should clarify something. Are we talking about the reimbursement (ie. the payment which required submission of paperwork for expenses incurred) or are we talking about payment for the per diem?

My previous post was only relating to not having received the per diem payment. I can't specifically speak to the reimbursement (requiring the form).

I'm going to wait to see what happens Friday as I received this e-mail in response to a similar query:

"If we have received your Orientation Reimbursement Request form, you will receive your reimbursement with your first SMART payment. You will receive your monthly payments on the third Friday of every month; yes, your first payment will be this Friday, the 19th.

Thank you,

The ASEE SMART Program Team
c/o American Society for Engineering Education
1818 N St. NW
Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Email: smart@asee.org"

Post by Guest »

empty wrote: "If we have received your Orientation Reimbursement Request form, you will receive your reimbursement with your first SMART payment. You will receive your monthly payments on the third Friday of every month; yes, your first payment will be this Friday, the 19th.

Thank you,

The ASEE SMART Program Team
c/o American Society for Engineering Education
1818 N St. NW
Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Email: smart@asee.org"
I didn't get reimbursed and sent in the form last month. Did you all get reimbursed??

fish

Post by fish »

per diem, stipend ($2,083), and $1,000 in book money were deposited on Aug 19th. i thought book money was supposed to be in two $500 increments.

infosecguru

Post by infosecguru »

I have now received perdium or the requested travel expenses. Not sure when we will get it....

infosecguru

Post by infosecguru »

*not received