Financial Aid

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Financial Aid

Postby mony196 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:42 am

Guys, how in the world did you guys cancel your Pell Grant? I need details? I'm asking because I go to a public university in CA and it has somehow become really difficult for me to cancel it. They say I'm "legally entitled" to it and cannot cancel it. Also, it's not like I could have avoided it as the University I am at automatically accepts grants for you. The only way I can see myself avoiding it is by not filing the FAFSA in the first place.
mony196

Re: Financial Aid

Postby asdf1234 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:44 pm

This should be handled by your university's financial aid office. Get in touch with them.
asdf1234

Return to Recipients