Orientation Flights

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Orientation Flights

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if we need to book our own flights etc for orientation? I feel like SMART isn't really communicating anything...

Re: Orientation Flightd

Post by Guest »

I e-mailed them this morning-- no word yet. I'll post when I hear something

administrator
Site Admin

Re: Orientation Flights

Post by administrator »

I'm pretty sure they had a site they wanted us to book through in 2009. I think I had some reason I couldn't though, so I ended up booking it myself and submitting for reimbursement. They managed the hotel and transportation.

Re: Orientation Flightd

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I e-mailed them this morning-- no word yet. I'll post when I hear something
Have you gotten a response yet?

Post by Guest »

Yep, They said they are working on it, and they will get back to everyone when they have everything set up. Hopefully they will take care of flights/hotel etc.

MDW

Post by MDW »

I just received an email from SMART with instructions for buying a ticket through a website set up for participants. The process was pretty straightforward.

Post by Guest »

Has anyone tried to reserve their tickets through Resx yet? I just tried to and it said something about the credit card account being invalid...

rjbritt

Post by rjbritt »

I set my flight up soon after I got the email. Everything went through fine for me. Maybe a new issue?

e3sentry

Post by e3sentry »

I haven't received an email regarding the flight reservation. Anyone have any idea why that would be?

Kaelinth

Post by Kaelinth »

I'm having errors as well, I can't even get to book a flight, it tells me I need Administrative Authorization. Anyone else seeing this error?

Post by Guest »

I had an error but not that error. Call the number on the page you see after you log in and they will figure it out for you. They were very nice when I called and they booked my tickets for my over the phone.