Internship Extension?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Booandbenny

Internship Extension?

Post by Booandbenny »

So I’m trying to extend my internship to an additional week because of housing and team tasks. My SF is totally fine with it, but I would need approval from smart. I emailed them two days ago requesting for their approval, but they hadn’t emailed me back. Then I emailed them again yesterday from my school email thinking that was the reason why they hadn’t replied, but still nothing.

I had emailed a different request last week and got a reply back within an hour.

My question is: do you think they saw my email or what’s some advice about the next step I should take? My original end date is coming up soon and my SF would really like to know smart’s response.

guest33

Re: Internship Extension?

Post by guest33 »

Booandbenny wrote:So I’m trying to extend my internship to an additional week because of housing and team tasks. My SF is totally fine with it, but I would need approval from smart. I emailed them two days ago requesting for their approval, but they hadn’t emailed me back. Then I emailed them again yesterday from my school email thinking that was the reason why they hadn’t replied, but still nothing.

I had emailed a different request last week and got a reply back within an hour.

My question is: do you think they saw my email or what’s some advice about the next step I should take? My original end date is coming up soon and my SF would really like to know smart’s response.
You can call SMART too. They have a general line ((571)633-7940) and your usual contact should have their phone number in their email sig.