Annual Report when Transitioning to Phase 2

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Annual Report when Transitioning to Phase 2

Postby Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 1:00 pm

Do we need an advisor signature on the Annual Report for after we've graduated and are transitioning into Phase 2? I feel like I remember reading when I first got accepted that we don't need one, but some clarification would be nice, as my advisor hasn't been getting back to me about a signature for it.

Re: Annual Report when Transitioning to Phase 2

Postby Nooope » Fri May 31, 2019 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:Do we need an advisor signature on the Annual Report for after we've graduated and are transitioning into Phase 2? I feel like I remember reading when I first got accepted that we don't need one, but some clarification would be nice, as my advisor hasn't been getting back to me about a signature for it.

Nope. Says it on page 2 of the instructions.
Nooope

Re: Annual Report when Transitioning to Phase 2

Postby Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 3:56 pm

Nooope wrote:
Guest wrote:Do we need an advisor signature on the Annual Report for after we've graduated and are transitioning into Phase 2? I feel like I remember reading when I first got accepted that we don't need one, but some clarification would be nice, as my advisor hasn't been getting back to me about a signature for it.

Nope. Says it on page 2 of the instructions.

Great, thank you!

Return to Recipients