Where to send official transcripts?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Where to send official transcripts?

Postby Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 pm

I just received the SMART award in May, and I am wondering where we are supposed to send our official transcripts to? I've looked on the portal for an email address or address, but cannot find where this information is.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Where to send official transcripts?

Postby codeToad » Thu May 16, 2019 10:21 pm

You can send your transcript to smartscholar@smartscholarship.org or

Logistics Management Institute (LMI)
SMART Scholarship Program
1777 NE Loop 410, Suite 808
San Antonio, TX 78217

This took me a while to find myself. It was actually on the checklist in the award cover letter.
codeToad

Postby MGuest2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Does SMART notify us when they receive them? I sent mine earlier and haven't heard anything. Should I send them again to be safe?
MGuest2

Postby NoDude » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:19 pm

MGuest2 wrote:Does SMART notify us when they receive them? I sent mine earlier and haven't heard anything. Should I send them again to be safe?

They received them. No response is a good response.
NoDude

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:56 am

When I was in Phase 1, I always sent with tracking so I could prove they received any documentation.

Return to Recipients