Starting Service Commitment this Summer

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Starting Service Commitment this Summer

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 pm

To anyone starting work at their SF this summer-- have y'all gotten your official positions, salary, benefits, etc. yet?

Re: Starting Service Commitment this Summer

Postby mrs080peel » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:29 am

Two weeks ago I received a "tentative offer" from HR - it was from a USAstaffing email address. I had to log in to a system and accept the tentative offer and also provide some information. Prior to that, I had several emails back and forth with other people at my SF. If you haven't received anything, maybe check in with your SF contact?
mrs080peel

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:12 pm

Thank you! I have tried to contact my SF multiple times and I've even reached out to my SMART coordinator and SMART liaison and no one will get back to me. Thanks for your help though!

Postby kgee4 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:27 am

I also have not received anything about my service commitment... My SF said that they sent my information onto their HR people, but I have not heard anything since and my SMART Liason said they have already sent them a "hiring memo." So I don't know if I need to just be patient or if something is taking longer than it should.
kgee4

Return to Recipients