Credits

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Credits

Postby Anon123 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi guys and gals, I am an undergrad recipient. I was wondering if you guys knew the maximum amount of credits we needed to be taking to be alright with SMART. Do we have to be considered full-time, or does part-time work the same? I am only asking as I will have all but 2 classes to take my last semester before I graduate which will make me part time. Hoping one of y'all can let me know :)
Anon123

Re: Credits

Postby AnotherGuest » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:38 pm

Anon123 wrote:Hi guys and gals, I am an undergrad recipient. I was wondering if you guys knew the maximum amount of credits we needed to be taking to be alright with SMART. Do we have to be considered full-time, or does part-time work the same? I am only asking as I will have all but 2 classes to take my last semester before I graduate which will make me part time. Hoping one of y'all can let me know :)

You have to be full time. Maybe look into taking research hours to fill in the gap if you don't want to take other classes.
AnotherGuest

Re: Credits

Postby Arbiter » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Last semester I was part time.
It very clearly said that on my transcript when I submitted.
Never heard a word about it.
Arbiter

Return to Recipients