internship q

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

internship q

Postby internshipquestion » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:12 pm

for anyone who has already done an internship... LMI told me to contact my SF to find out when myinternship dates would be so I can find housing, but my SF is not responding. does anyone know if there is a date which we are supposed to find out by? :/
internshipquestion

Re: internship q

Postby LostinCyberspace » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:58 pm

I'm in the same boat. My SF hasn't given me any information about the internship. I was told I would have gotten more information in December, but here we are in January, and I'm waiting for a response from my most recent email. With the government shut down, I'm not expecting anything soon.
LostinCyberspace

Postby misyphus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:12 am

The shutdown has 0 influence on the DOD. For reference, most people end up being in a scenario where they need to take most of december off so thats probably why they didnt get back to you.
misyphus

Postby kbl2017 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:00 pm

Last year I heard from my SF in early February, I wouldn't worry too much.
kbl2017

Return to Recipients