Stipend for Supplies/ Insurance

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Stipend for Supplies/ Insurance

Postby Fall2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Hi guys. I was wondering if we were getting our stipends for supplies and health insurance this month? I was unsure if it was going to be in August, or September. I am hoping for August because that's when I start school, but wasn't sure if anyone knew.
Fall2018

Re: Stipend for Supplies/ Insurance

Postby SMARTypants67 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 pm

From my understanding, the stipend is broken up over 12 months beginning in August. I think it should hit the 17th of August, 3rd Friday of each month from there. The supplies and health insurance should be distributed on the 17th of August as well, but be sure to put aside money for next semester’s fees, health insurance and paying your taxes!
SMARTypants67

Re: Stipend for Supplies/ Insurance

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Unless it's new this year you get your normal stipend + the insurance and book benefit all in August.

Effectively you should get around 4.4k in August.

Return to Recipients