LMI is doing a wonderful job.

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
madslacker

LMI is doing a wonderful job.

Post by madslacker »

anyone else notice what a phenomenal job LMI is doing? i have been impressed by their login issues, site crashes and employee turnover. do they read the forms they make us fill out or just forward them straight into an abyss? is the website intentionally unusable or is that just a happy accident?

what about the email about the SMART "brand"
"To further strengthen the SMART Scholarship brand, we have changed our e-mail address." ??? really???

i am just hoping they add an instagram account whose only wanderlust is for the great fluorescent indoors, maybe create an entire lifestyle "brand", i'm thinking SMART candles to enhance focus during research, SMART life coaches to help balance research and filling out paperwork, maybe even make a bottled water, they could call it SMART water. i feel like that would have great branding, maybe even get a celeb to endorse it.

i'm going to give the next request from them 30% effort.

maybe even a "new phone who dis" response if i'm in a mood. and i have a feeling i will be.
/rant

Acquisitions

Re: LMI is doing a wonderful job.

Post by Acquisitions »

They want to strengthen their brand so they can trick more of us into becoming project managers and acquisition experts.

Sisyphus

Re: LMI is doing a wonderful job.

Post by Sisyphus »

They're just carrying on the tradition of every organization put in charge of this program being incompetent wastes of oxygen, which to be fair definitely IS on brand for the program.