General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
JBerg1989

Payment today?

Post by JBerg1989 »

Did anyone get paid today?

Hello_tehe

Re: Payment today?

Post by Hello_tehe »

JBerg1989 wrote:Did anyone get paid today?
Nope, not yet. Usually is in there by this time on Tuesday’s. Maybe they are moving back to the original 3rd Friday payment

notpaideither

Post by notpaideither »

I didn't get paid yet either. They have usually deposited it on Tuesday b/c some banks take up to 3 days to clear (not mine, thank god) deposits in that amount. I'm dying over here from increased expenses as of late so I really hope they deposit it soon lol.

FundsInbound

Post by FundsInbound »

notpaideither wrote:I didn't get paid yet either. They have usually deposited it on Tuesday b/c some banks take up to 3 days to clear (not mine, thank god) deposits in that amount. I'm dying over here from increased expenses as of late so I really hope they deposit it soon lol.
Before LMI took over, ASEE used to deposit it on Tuesday, so that this waiting period would pass and it would clear on time for Friday. However, the payment used to be hidden prior to Friday, and would only appear in people's accounts on Friday. Only people with certain banks could see it processing before then. I wonder if LMI has now determined they can make this "hidden" transaction.