onboarding call

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

onboarding call

Postby needthemula » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:26 pm

does anyone know how we set up SMART paying for our school? does this happen on our onboarding call? how do we schedule an onboarding call?
needthemula

Re: onboarding call

Postby SponsorLetter » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:46 pm

needthemula wrote:does anyone know how we set up SMART paying for our school? does this happen on our onboarding call? how do we schedule an onboarding call?

Later in the summer SMART will email you a letter that you need to forward to your school's Bursar's Office. That letter explains to the school you have a third-party billing arrangement with SMART and gives details for how your school should invoice SMART. The on boarding call mainly reiterates key points from the online orientation.
SponsorLetter

Return to Recipients