Tasks not verified in SMART portal

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Tasks not verified in SMART portal

Postby CassM » Wed May 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Does anyone other new scholar have tasks that they submitted by the April deadline still hanging around in the "submitted tasks" part of the awardee dashboard? I have 5 tasks that still haven't moved over to the "verified tasks" tab and I'm beginning to worry...
CassM

Re: Tasks not verified in SMART portal

Postby NewUser » Wed May 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Yeah, I have two in there still. I wouldn't worry about it. If there is anything that they need from you I'm sure they will contact you. It wasn't until recently that much of my stuff getting moved over.
NewUser

Re: Tasks not verified in SMART portal

Postby Guesty » Thu May 31, 2018 8:39 pm

Was told by SC not to worry about it. The "**Submit Authorization for Direct Deposit" is still in the Submitted Tasks list, but I've already received the site visit reimbursement via direct deposit.
Guesty

Return to Recipients