Awardee Portal

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Awardee Portal

Postby Guest2863 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Has anyone had issues logging into their awardee portal? I’ve seem to be booted (2016 cohort) and LMI is ignoring my emails for a month now. So I’m worried I may have been booted? Although my SF claims they haven’t heard anything.
Guest2863

Re: Awardee Portal

Postby Guest1111 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:09 pm

Looks like their website is down.
Guest1111

Re: Awardee Portal

Postby Guest5645464 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 pm

I emailed LMI about this, and I got this response...

"Dear SMART Awardee,

I hope this email finds you well and that you are looking forward to all your summer activities!

I am sending this email to let you know that the Awardee Portal is currently down for maintenance purposes. We anticipate it will be back up on Tuesday, and we will send you a notification as soon as it is back up and functional.

Have a great day!"
Guest5645464

Return to Recipients