MCSC experience

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

MCSC experience

Postby Guestguest » Tue May 01, 2018 11:07 am

Hi everyone- if anyone here has been employed by MCSC, could you please speak to your experience there? Thx :)
Guestguest

Re: MCSC experience

Postby mouser » Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Guestguest wrote:Hi everyone- if anyone here has been employed by MCSC, could you please speak to your experience there? Thx :)

Do you like things that go boom?
mouser

Re: MCSC experience

Postby usmcguest » Wed May 02, 2018 10:34 pm

Honestly, it really depends. It's a systems command, so as a program engineer you'll end up doing a lot of paperwork. Depending on what sort of program you're on, as well as where in the systems engineering process it is, you may have more or less interesting work. I know one guy that left because he hated it - all he did was paperwork in a cubicle. Other people love it because they got into the right program or team at the right time.
usmcguest

Return to Recipients