2018 SMART scholar handbook update

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

2018 SMART scholar handbook update

Postby mecheng » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:24 am

A lot of the changes made in the handbook look very similar to the questions asked on this forum. Any one else have any thoughts on this?
mecheng

Re: 2018 SMART scholar handbook update

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:33 am

How did you access the 2018 handbook? I went to smartscholarship.org and could not find it. In addition I tried going to https://smartscholarshipprod.service-now.com and logging in to find it and I couldn't find anything in the portal. Where are you guys accessing the 2018 handbook? Can you provide a link please.

Re: 2018 SMART scholar handbook update

Postby kbl2017 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:42 am

I can't link it - it's tied to your log in. Go to the current scholars area and click SMART program documents. It'll be in there.
kbl2017

Return to Recipients