Courses document

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Courses document

Postby recipient » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi guys- I am accepting the award and am filling out the documentation now. It asks for my past and projected educational plan... how am I supposed to know what I will take throughout my masters yet? I haven't registered for courses. what are other people doing?
recipient

Re: Courses document

Postby currentsmart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:52 pm

I was in the same situation last year. I just looked at the course requirements for my program and talked to my adviser to fill it out. But, for some things I would just fill in a generic "elective." Don't worry about it too much, you just have to update it when your courses change.
currentsmart

Re: Courses document

Postby Arbiter » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm

This is what you need to do.
Go on to your university course directory and write down all courses related to your major.

I haven't been following the course plan I filled out because of various circumstances and have never once been contacted about it.
No one really cares.
Arbiter

Return to Recipients