Internship Suport Payments

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Internship Suport Payments

Postby Anonnnnnnnnn » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:13 am

Do the first set of internship support payments usually come with the April stipend? Haven’t heard back from LMI about the internship so it seems unlikely at this point.
Anonnnnnnnnn

Re: Internship Suport Payments

Postby Hellotehe » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:29 am

Anonnnnnnnnn wrote:Do the first set of internship support payments usually come with the April stipend? Haven’t heard back from LMI about the internship so it seems unlikely at this point.

Just received my internship form back yesterday. It states that the ISPs will be paid on April 20th, May 18th, and June 15th along with the regular stipend.
Hellotehe

Postby intern » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:21 pm

My internship support payments are in May, June, and July. But I think I am starting my internship a little later than some people. It will be on your internship form when returned to you by SMART.
intern

Postby Interns » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Was that returned in the mail?
Interns

Postby helloTehe » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Interns wrote:Was that returned in the mail?

No, it was through email. Mine is April, May, and June because I start my internship on May 14th and am doing 12 weeks.
helloTehe

Return to Recipients