Too Many Courses for EWP table

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Too Many Courses for EWP table

Postby cmjansse » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:02 pm

In past semesters, I took more courses than there is space for in the tables available on the EWP. Should I use two tables for those semesters? Has anyone else had this issue?
cmjansse

Re: Too Many Courses for EWP table

Postby malarious » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:07 am

My history was too long. Add a page to it with a pdf merge. List that semester again and note continued.
malarious

Postby TooMany » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:36 am

cmjansse wrote:In past semesters, I took more courses than there is space for in the tables available on the EWP. Should I use two tables for those semesters? Has anyone else had this issue?

This happened to me a lot. I just used two tables for the semester and marked the second as continued. Never had an issue.
TooMany

Postby Anonn » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:27 pm

Are you listing transfer credits? I have a previous degree and that means I transferred in all my gen eds. Any thoughts?
Anonn

Return to Recipients