Transcripts

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
guest1

Transcripts

Post by guest1 »

How do we upload our transcripts, or where do we have them sent for this semester? I am confused since the turnover of ASEE to LMI.

HOrobOD

Re: Transcripts

Post by HOrobOD »

I received this in one of the emails during the transition to LMI:
Transcripts: This is a friendly reminder that your official transcript is due to the SMART Program no later than 30 days after the end of each academic term; therefore, we anticipate receiving a transcript from you in the near future.
Please be advised of the following:
Transcripts must reflect official grades. We will not accept grades that are 'In Progress'.
We require that your transcript show your term GPA as well as your cumulative GPA.
If your school does not print or reflect GPA calculation on official transcripts, please provide an unofficial transcript or GPA report in addition to the official transcript.
Transcripts should be sent directly from your university electronically to smart@lmi.org or mailed directly from your university to the SMART Program at the following address:
LMI
SMART Scholarship Program
1777 NE Loop 410, Suite 808
San Antonio, TX 78217
So I guess we need to either have it sent electronically to smart@lmi.org or have a physical one sent to the address above. Hopefully LMI is better at receiving them electronically because last semester ASEE lost mine and I had to buy another one to be sent in.

HOrobOD

Post by HOrobOD »

I also have another email saying to send to smartscholar@lmi.org rather than smart@lmi.org...

Not sure which one is correct... I'll email them for clarification.

HOrobOD

Post by HOrobOD »

Just heard back, use smartscholar@lmi.org if sending a digital transcript.

Guest455675

Post by Guest455675 »

Has anyone not received an email from LMI requesting your up to date transcript? Curious if anyone else is in the same boat.

Post by Guest »

I haven't received an email about transcripts either but i just recently sent mine anyway. i have also sent an email about 3 days ago with some questions about tuition and website trouble and they have yet to respond. How long does it take for them to respond?

MaybeHelpful

Post by MaybeHelpful »

Guest455675 wrote:Has anyone not received an email from LMI requesting your up to date transcript? Curious if anyone else is in the same boat.
I think the emails most people are referring to are the ones from a few months ago about the transition from ASEE to LMI. I didn't receive a more recent one. We usually don't receive reminders about sending the transcripts, unless you miss the standard deadline.
Guest wrote:I haven't received an email about transcripts either but i just recently sent mine anyway. i have also sent an email about 3 days ago with some questions about tuition and website trouble and they have yet to respond. How long does it take for them to respond?
Back when it was ASEE it varied. I always heard back within at least 2 business days, usually 1. Other people reported different experiences before. I have only sent one email since it became LMI and I heard back the same day. The best way to make sure you hear back quickly is to include your service and name in the subject line as they filter them that way.