Still waiting on security clearance status

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Still waiting on security clearance status

Postby malarious » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:48 am

I was sent the link for paperwork in September and finished it, including revisions fairly quickly. It has been about 2 months since I got an e-mail from my SF saying "The paperwork has been sent for final review", and haven't heard since.

Anyone know how long this normally takes? I feel like this is taking a long time for a final review.
malarious

Re: Still waiting on security clearance status

Postby MechEGirl » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:54 pm

I am still waiting to hear something about the security clearance. I am graduating in May and am supposed to start working soon after. At least you are ahead of me.
MechEGirl

Re: Still waiting on security clearance status

Postby The GOAT » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:54 pm

My security clearance process took about a year. My friends took 6 months, and he applied with me. It varies.
The GOAT

Return to Recipients