Rental Apps

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Rental Apps

Postby kbl2017 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:28 pm

What did everyone put down for employer on a rental app??
kbl2017
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Re: Rental Apps

Postby CSMajor » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:56 am

I didn't. I just told my leasing manager that I'm a part of this scholarship, gave them a copy of my service agreement, and they approved me.
CSMajor
 

Re: Rental Apps

Postby kbl2017 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:10 pm

CSMajor wrote:I didn't. I just told my leasing manager that I'm a part of this scholarship, gave them a copy of my service agreement, and they approved me.


Awesome. Thanks :)
kbl2017
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Re: Rental Apps

Postby abm guy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:17 am

You guys should try airbnb, you can save a bunch of money that way. I'm out in LA, near beach, all bills included, fully furnished for 2.3k a month. Every area I checked airbnb was cheaper.
abm guy
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:11 am

Re: Rental Apps

Postby kbl2017 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:52 pm

abm guy wrote:You guys should try airbnb, you can save a bunch of money that way. I'm out in LA, near beach, all bills included, fully furnished for 2.3k a month. Every area I checked airbnb was cheaper.


I am looking in LA - by campus not beach I'm going to be paying around 1.2K Furnished. I'm sharing the kitchen with 4 others though. Biggest benefit is I only need a car for the for the weeks I'm interning. Which saves a lot more than living in a nice one bed is worth.

Are you at SMC?
kbl2017
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Re: Rental Apps

Postby CSMajor » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:18 am

I already got a lease, but I'm only paying $850 in the Phoenix area. Thankfully my car is paid off so the only bills I have are rent and utilities.
CSMajor
 

Re: Rental Apps

Postby abm guy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:18 pm

kbl2017 wrote:
abm guy wrote:You guys should try airbnb, you can save a bunch of money that way. I'm out in LA, near beach, all bills included, fully furnished for 2.3k a month. Every area I checked airbnb was cheaper.


I am looking in LA - by campus not beach I'm going to be paying around 1.2K Furnished. I'm sharing the kitchen with 4 others though. Biggest benefit is I only need a car for the for the weeks I'm interning. Which saves a lot more than living in a nice one bed is worth.

Are you at SMC?


Yea I am at SMC, the area near campus is close to some bad areas, our POC told me beach communities are the best areas to be. I was told to avoid areas on right side of the 405. I have had bad roommates before, would prefer to avoid those situation. I will be driving my car to LA, down to car pool others if they live on the way. I am south of the base.
abm guy
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:11 am


Return to Recipients

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron