Stipends this week?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Stipends

Stipends this week?

Post by Stipends »

Should we be getting our stipends this month?

Stipends

Re: Stipends this week?

Post by Stipends »

This week^^

DesperatelyBroke

Post by DesperatelyBroke »

Stipends wrote:This week^^
Can someone confirm this please? Getting married Saturday and need the money for the honeymoon! lol

littlehope

Post by littlehope »

I mean no one can confirm this except SMART, but multiple past recipients in both recent and old forum threads have said the same thing multiple times and that was "Stipend payments come every third Friday of each month." This Friday is the third Friday of August 2017. I think that is as much confirmation as can be. If you get super antsy I noticed that the site visit payment showed up on the payment history tab from the awards page the day prior to it showing up in my bank account. So you can always check thursday, but that's not guaranteed.

On another note have a nice honeymoon and congrats on getting married! My two year anniversairy is this Sunday :D it's a good weekend to get married ;)

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

I don't remember where I read it, but I saw it on some of our paperwork that stipends come third Friday of the month.

Post by Guest »

kbl2017 wrote:I don't remember where I read it, but I saw it on some of our paperwork that stipends come third Friday of the month.
Stipend has arrived

Littlehope2

Post by Littlehope2 »

Guest wrote:
kbl2017 wrote:I don't remember where I read it, but I saw it on some of our paperwork that stipends come third Friday of the month.
Stipend has arrived
In your bank? Mine isn’t showing up in my account or on the Award Portal.

Can someone else verify?

CSMajor

Post by CSMajor »

Haven't received anything yet.

MechEngMajor

Post by MechEngMajor »

Nothing yet

Post by Guest »

Littlehope2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stipend has arrived
In your bank? Mine isn’t showing up in my account or on the Award Portal.

Can someone else verify?
It's pending in my account right now

Guest123

Post by Guest123 »

Has anyone else received theirs???

Guest678

Post by Guest678 »

Guest123 wrote:Has anyone else received theirs???
I have, but I have USAA so deposits almost always come a day early. I only revived the normal stipend and not the health insurance nor misc. supplies stipends.

Post by Guest »

I only got a penny is that normal

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I only got a penny is that normal
Got that yesterday

PhdSMART

Post by PhdSMART »

I had a penny deposited yesterday. Today I am showing my standard payment as pending. I do not see any of the miscellaneous payments...

Lololol

Post by Lololol »

PhdSMART wrote:I had a penny deposited yesterday. Today I am showing my standard payment as pending. I do not see any of the miscellaneous payments...
Yeah that’s correct. They said we will only get a penny the first month.

Guest123

Post by Guest123 »

I got a penny on the 15th

CSMajor

Post by CSMajor »

WOOO!!!! So happy I received my penny. Rent is gonna be paid and now I get to eat good for the rest of the month. :p

Post by Guest »

Lololol wrote:
PhdSMART wrote:I had a penny deposited yesterday. Today I am showing my standard payment as pending. I do not see any of the miscellaneous payments...
Where does it say that?

CSMajor

Post by CSMajor »

Guest wrote:
Lololol wrote:
Where does it say that?
It doesn't. It's just a joke post haha. The one cent is to verify your account and to make sure it can receive direct deposit. The deposit probably won't show up on the SMART page until tomorrow. I'm sure all Deposits went out today for the stipend. I have no idea when they're doing the misc supplies tho.

hokie06

Post by hokie06 »

The pending transactions for the misc and health allowances have popped up on my bank account, but I don't see the stipend anymore

Guest123

Post by Guest123 »

All of the transactions are pending for me. Misc. and health insurance allowance are coming in on the 21st.

Bigby

Post by Bigby »

I got my stipend but haven't received any of the misc payments. I also have USAA. y'all should see it tomorrow hopefully.

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

Non-USAA folks should have received stipends. Question though, I have not received the supply expenses, but my payment history on the awards sight says I have. Should i shoot them an email or not worry about it until later?

CSMajor

Post by CSMajor »

kbl2017 wrote:Non-USAA folks should have received stipends. Question though, I have not received the supply expenses, but my payment history on the awards sight says I have. Should i shoot them an email or not worry about it until later?
The supplies stipends were sent after the 7pm cut off. We won't see them until Monday.